Tuesday 12 April 2011

Nokia facing software problems!!!


A critical issue has been noticed recently with Nokia handsets including its latest N8. The problem leads to text message delivery failure and software slow down. This is not only the case that Nokia is facing with its current market share dropped to 30% its getting difficult for Nokia to survive. I am personally a Nokia lover every cell phone that I have till date is Nokia, now it’s getting me to think over it.


The problem that N8 faces is with the text message delivery. N8 fails to deliver text message. The problem can be solved by flashing or formatting.  I formatted my Nokia N8 twice still after a day or two it gets into the same problem.  According to Nokia Care the problem is with the software. Nokia should get a quick remedy for this.

The problem not only persists for N8 other handsets like N79 N73 E63 are too into it. I would suggest you to quickly upgrade the software. You can do that with Nokia Software Updater online.


No comments:

Post a Comment